Happy Sunday! Happy bank holiday! I have done a little spring clean of this blog, have you noticed? Do you like it? I feel it was much needed and with Blogtacular coming up in a few weeks it felt like the right time to do it. Now to get on with printing some business cards!
1. A pretty cherry wall hanging from Berry Red
2. Retro portable barbecue. Really want to take this to a beach somewhere.
3. OMG CAT DRESS. Really, really need to find this for sale with a UK retailer. And to be a bit cheaper.
4. This tray just makes me want to host so many parties.
5. Terrarium from Oliver Bonas, because everyone needs a little succulent plant in a fancy geometric glass and metal holder, right?
6. A very nice seed box, including things you’ll actually use. Shame it’s sold out really.
Things to read:
- The secret lives of movie-star newborns: who are they, and what is all that goo?
- Ten very important questions answered by Philomena Cunk
- The clean, green and slightly bonkers world of CBeebies
- Never mind the bus pass: punks look back at their wildest days
- Ruby Tandoh on wellness and clean eating
- Roasted strawberry shortcakes (scones?) with basil cream